Student or teacher in biology? Find out how bioCEED may help you!
Here we have gathered some of the bioCEED resourses for educators.
- Use bioST@TS as part of your course material
- Apply for project funds
- Check out our bioCEED seminar series:
- Social Media in Education
- Evaluation and quality assurance, with Roy Andersson
- Team Based Learning, with Silje Mæland
Studentaktiv undervisning – erfaringer fra grunnleggende kurs i fysikk v/ professor Anders Malthe-Sørenssen, Universitetet i Oslo
- Active learning, with Cissy Ballen
- Strengthen the link between guest lectures and topics in a course, with Mads Forchhammer
- Making (use of) videos in Teaching and Learning, with Jonathan Soule
- and more to come…
Feeling lost in your studies? Having motivation problems? Wondering about practical work experience? Check out our “bioCEED for Students” section.
- Practical work experience in biology, biopraksis
- Prepare yourself for exams, eksamentrening, with Arild Raaheim
- Read reports from student meetings
- Increase your numerical competency and find help with MS Excel, R and NetLogo at bioST@TS
- Learn about R and statistics, and share your experience and tips: join the codeRclub
- Try out our species identification app Artsapp
- Seek help from other biology students at biORAKEL, and more to come…
Photo credits: Paul Sigve Amundsen/Forskerforum;