WP 7: Strengthen links between education and society, led by Institute of Marine Research
- Host annual meetings between bioCEED students and industry and sector representatives to exchange ideas and communicate biologists’ contributions and society’s needs
- Run bioCEED workshops with end-user panels to discuss biology-society interactions
- Present BioCEED findings in sector-specific journals and meetings
- Increase and systematize communication with employers, end-users, and biology alumni to better understand society’s needs and to communicate the contributions of biologists
- Develop mechanisms for student placement within the sector during Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.