WP 2: Learning environments, led by the Department of Biology, UiB.
- Expand the learning environment through integrating field, laboratory and internships
- Develop student spaces (room for active, interactive, and varied learning experiences).
- Set up an exploratory ‘digital pack’ where the potential of emerging new technologies in education is explored and assessed, focusing especially on lab and field education.
- Increase educational support though appointing dedicated educational technical staff, and through targeted training and exchange visits for technical and administrative staff
- Align curricula, skills training, practice opportunities, and evaluation with learning goals
- Continuous optimisation of technical and administrative support to educational needs
- Engage staff and students in renewal of the broader learning environment